Adobe Camera Raw is a tool that every photographer must have on their pc. It enhances the raw images adding exciting effects that can then be imported to various Adobe applications such as Adobe After effects, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Photoshop.
|FULL NAME:||Adobe Camera Raw|
|FILE SIZE||567 MB|
Features of Adobe Camera Raw are as follows:
The users can control the shadows, highlights, and brightness by adjusting the color of the image. You can add presets to the imported raw images and make them look more aesthetic.
Adobe Camera Raw featured an all-new and advanced interface that helps for better modifications more easily.
Color and luminance range mask:
You can add and manually adjust the masking regions on your images. The masking feature detects the contrast and lightning changes, depending on the color. The users can also select one of the auto-mask from the adjustment options.
How can you download Adobe Camera Raw on your PC:
- First, open the browser on your pc and search for the link to download Adobe Camera Raw.
- Always check that the site you download the link from is virus free and then download the installation file from the site.
- Click on the Save or Save as to button to download the program.
- If you selected the Save button, the file gets saved in your Downloads folder whereas, if you clicked the Save as a button, a pop-up appears that asks you to choose where you want your file to get saved.
- You have to click on the file to start the installation, after the downloading process gets completed. To start the installation, you must confirm the setting by clicking on the yes button from the menu.
- Then you must follow the windows installation instructions step by step.
- Finally, double click on the file to run the application on your windows pc.
How can you download Adobe Camera Raw on your Mac:
- You need to first go to the official link of Adobe Camera Raw.
- From there, you need to choose the download link.
- An installer will get displayed on your screen. From the installer, you have to save the file to your Mac.
- Click onto the file and then download the file to your computer; you need to go to the top right corner of the screen to start the downloading process.
- The next step for you here is to confirm the settings. You have to confirm it by clicking on the yes button before starting with the process of installation.
- Once you click on the yes button, the settings will get downloaded to your Mac.
- From there, you need to follow up on the setup and for that go to the install and then get it on your Mac.
- Open the file and then start the installation process by clicking on the confirm option by clicking on the yes button again.
- Once process gets completed, Adobe Camera Raw will be running on your Mac.