Your search for the best motion graphics and visual effects software ends right here. Why is that? Well, Adobe after effects can satisfy all your wants from a motion graphics and visual effects software. Adobe Systems Inc. developed Adobe After Effects to provide Animators, compositors, designers and even beginners to add visual effects to various aspects and create motion graphics as well.
|FULL NAME:||Adobe After Effects|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Adobe After Effects
You can now showcase your imagination and creativity with Adobe After Effects. It lets you create cinematic movies titles, transitions and intros. Moreover, you can also use it to develop and design motion graphics and effects for TV, films, video and web pages as well. You can also create using various templates and save the same on creative cloud. With the help of integrated CC features, you can save your files and access them across your devices in seconds.
Features of Adobe After Effects
There are several features of Adobe After effects that can help you in designing and creating graphics. Some of the features are as follows:
Small animated effects
You can now add animated effects to the movies titles, credits and even lower thirds. You can make the text move the way you want, whether you wish to add roll credits, spin or twirl effects, it is up to you.
You can now create incredible videos or pictures with marvellous effects. Whether you want to add explosion effects, add blur effects, create something unique, all of it is possible with Adobe After Effects.
You can now add motions to anything you create and thus give an animated effect. You can make your logos, designs and characters move and therefore make them more attractive.
Mesh Sculpting tools
Adobe After Effects contains incredible mesh sculpting tools that you can use easily. Such tools include advanced and bent pins through which you can alter your animations.
Ultimate animation flow
You are now able to preview your work and even make changes in your creations like resizing panels, adjusting a composition’s property and whatnot.
Save the files that you created on Adobe after effects with the help of integrated Adobe Creative Cloud. You can now access your files from any devices you want if you are signed in to your Adobe CC account.
Minimum Installation Requirements of Adobe After Effects
If you want to download Adobe After Effects on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for Adobe After Effects. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for Adobe After Effects is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support is compatible with Adobe After Effects.
- You need 16 GB of RAM for Adobe After Effects.
- You need 5 GB of free Hard Disk space for Adobe After Effects.
- The resolution that is required for Adobe after effects are 1280×1080 pixels or above.
Download and install Adobe After Effects on your PC
Now if you want to download Adobe After Effects on your PC, then you can easily do that. You can follow the steps provided below:
- Before downloading Adobe After Effects, you also need to have Adobe creative cloud CC installed on your PC.
- After that, sigh-in to your Adobe ID.
- Then, you can scroll down below to find Adobe After effects.
- Then, click on the download button for Adobe After effects.
- Then, sign-in to your Adobe account.
- Then follow the provided instructions.
- After that, wait for Adobe after effects to install.
- You will then be able to launch the software from the start-up menu of your windows, or you can also get access to it from your desktop if you have already created a shortcut.