You always need to have a recovery tool available in your PC just in case you might need it. So, it would be best to download a backup and recovery tool for various purposes. It can save your PC when you want to reset it, or maybe you mistakenly reset it. Now, if you own an Acer PC, you would like an application that can backup and recover your PC. One of such applications is Acer eRecovery Management.
|FULL NAME:||Acer eRecovery Management|
|FILE SIZE||19.22 MB|
Download Acer eRecovery Management
Acer Inc. developed Acer eRecovery Management. It is one of the best backup and recovery tools that you can ever get on your Acer devices. You can now safeguard your data without any hassle with Acer eRecovery Management software. Now, whether you lost data unintentionally, due to data corruption, or even hardware failures, all this is easy to resolve with the help of Acer eRecovery Management software. Now, any Windows user can use Acer eRecovery management tool to create backup files and then restore and recover their system efficiently.
Features of Acer eRecovery Management
Acer eRecovery Management is one of the best backup tools that you can get. It also has some incredible features that may come in handy. Some of the features are as follows:
You can now safeguard your important and confidential data with Acer eRecovery Management software. It has incredible features to backup any file that you would like to back up in seconds. Now, you won’t have to worry about unintentional data loss, hardware failures or even data corruption. It is because you can back up all your data and files beforehand in Acer eRecovery Management software.
When in need, you can quickly restore all the data that you had put on backup. Thus Acer eRecovery Management is one of the best tools for data recovery and restoration.
Less CPU Usage
Acer eRecovery Management is a lightweight application. Thus, it also takes less CPU usage, which can be beneficial for you as your PC will still run smoothly even when this application is still running.
Easy to use
Acer eRecovery Management software is relatively easy to use. First, launch the application. After that, you can click on programs and lists click then click on the Recovery icon. Then allow for permission by clicking on yes. After that, click on yes for confirming restoration. After you click on ok, let your PC restart. Then click on the Next button. Then you can continue with the process and restart your PC again once it is done.
Minimum Installation Requirements of Acer eRecovery Management
If you want to download Acer eRecovery Management on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for Acer eRecovery Management. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system that you need for Acer eRecovery Management in Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit processors are compatible with Acer eRecovery Management.
- Since it is a lightweight application, it doesn’t have any space requirements.
- Other than that, it can run on almost all devices.
Download and install Acer eRecovery Management on PC
To download Acer eRecovery Management on your PC, you can follow the steps which are as follows:
- Click on the download button that is given above to download Acer eRecovery Management on your PC.
- After that, save the file on your PC.
- To save it, you can either click on ‘save’ (it will save the file on the ‘downloads’ folder) or ‘save as’ (you will get an option to keep it at your desired location).
- After that, double click on the exe file that you have saved.
- Then a security warning will come up asking if you want to run the file or not. Click on the run.
- Then, you will have to select the language.
- After that, an installer program will come up.
- Then, follow the steps in the installer program.
- Then, please wait for it to install.
- After that, you can access the software from your desktop.