Ableton Live 64 bit is one of the best software that you can get for creating music. Ableton life is a flexible software where you can both create and perform music. What makes Ableton 64 bit different from 62 bit is that it can access unlimited memory of your computer, unlike 32 bit which can only access up to 4GB ram off your computer.
|FULL NAME:||Ableton Live 64 bit|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Ableton Live 64 bit
With the help of Ableton 64 bit, you can now create and perform music following your preference. The Ableton Live 64 bit is published and developed by Ableton so that you can compose a record, arrange or do whatever it needs to create music.
In this article, some of the main features that this software possesses. And instructions as for how to download and set up this app on your Windows 10, 8 and 7 are included.
Features of Ableton Live 64 bit
Various features make this software unique and easy to use. Some of the features include:
Live session view
With this feature, you can create music As for your liking. You can use any recorded audios or MIDI from any sources and create music. With the help of this, you won’t have to stop in the middle, and you can keep producing your work. You can also select from different sounds, instruments and effects as well. No matter whether the length of your audio loops is long or short, you can mix and match and combine them and make your perfect music.
Focus on details
There is often one thing with most of the music creating software, which is, you will not be able to focus on every single detail of the music that you’re going to develop. But this is different with Ableton Live 64 bit. This software contains an arrangement view with the help of which you can check all the Musical parts created by you and put them in proper order. You can finish your song and give small details without losing sight of anything regarding your music. This makes your music perfect and complete.
Combine hardware and software
Combine your musical ideas created in the software along with hardware which includes various musical instruments or audios from the outside world. Get inspiration from anywhere you want, record your thoughts and create them into a piece of perfect music.
Customize the sound
Not only can you create Music in Ableton live 64 bit, but you can also customize the sound. This feature makes Ableton Live one of the best software for creating music that you can get. Through this feature, you can change anything regarding the audio that you are creating, whether you want to mix and match different audios, slow down or Increase the timings, and even change the sound a bit. Making music is made more accessible now with Ableton Live 64 bit.
Installation requirements for Ableton Live 64 bit
If you want to download the Ableton Live 64 bit on Your PC, then there are specific installation requirements that your device must meet. Only then you will be able to download the software on your PC. Following are the conditions that your device needs to meet:
- The operating systems compatible with Ableton Live 64 bit Are Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 (SP 1) and Windows Vista as well.
- Recommended RAM for using this software on your PC is 8GB or more but 4GB RAM will also do the work.
- The Intel off your PC should be 64 bit as Ableton Live does not support the 32-bit version of Windows.
- Display resolution should be 1366×768
- Approximately 3GB of the systems disk space is required to install Ableton Live 64 bit.
Please note: you need a fast Internet connection to download this software on your PC. Also, it would help if you had ASIO compatible audio hardware.
How to download and install Ableton Live 64 bit
Follow the steps given below to download Ableton Live 64 bit on your PC:
- Firstly, you will have to download Ableton Live 64 bit from the link provided here.
- After the software is downloaded, you can go to the download folder located on your device.
- After that, you will have to unpack the zip file Ableton Live 64 bit that you have downloaded.
- To unlock the zip file, first right click on the file, then click on the extract all option from the dropdown menu.
- Once you have unpacked the file, you can launch this setup file by double-clicking on it.
- After that, you can set up the software by following the steps provided by the setup wizard.
- Install the Ableton Live 64 bit on local disk C of your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, you can launch it from the start menu of windows located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Then you will have to authorize this software if you are starting it for the first time. The instructions will be given on the authorization dialogue.
- After it is done, you will be able to use this software without any difficulties.