3uTools is a tool-free for all iOS devices. It helps the users to view and manage the data files with professional flashing. 3uTools considers different assistant tools that help to do various things. Some tools can backup and restore the data files, whereas some tools can clean up the junk files and convert audio to video formats, and many more.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of 3uTools are as follows:
View and set the HEIC files:
HEIC does not work as images (jpg). JPGs work in most of the applications, and 3uTools can import and export HEIC images. The users can import and convert images from HEIC format and can even associate with HEIC files.
Audiobooks in m4b format:
3utools helps to import and export audiobooks and even add them in the books section. Users can connect their phone and import these audiobooks.
Restoring the layout to other Devices:
This is a newly added feature in the latest version of the 3uTools. If the user has many devices, he would be able to back up the screen layout from a different device and then restore the layout on any other device.
Switching the language:
The users can switch the language from the settings in the 2020 version of 3uTools. The default language is English.
How can you download 3uTools on your PC:
- First, open the browser on your pc and search for the link to download 3uTools.
- Ensure that the site is trusted and virus free and then download the installation file from the site.
- Click on the Save or Save as to button to download the program. The program scans for viruses in the app during download.
- If you selected the Save button, the file gets saved in your Downloads folder whereas, if you clicked the Save as a button, a pop-up appears that asks you to choose the location where you want to save the program file.
- After the download gets completed, you have to click on the file to start the installation.
- Then you must follow the windows installation instructions step by step.
- Finally, double click on the file to run the application on your windows pc.
How can you download 3uTools to your Mac:
- You need to first go to the official link of 3uTools.
- From there, you need to choose the download link. An installer will get displayed on your screen and from that you have to save the file to your Mac.
- Click onto the file and then download the file to your computer; you need to go to the top right corner of the screen to start the downloading process.
- The next step for you here is to confirm the settings. Before you can start with the installation, you have to confirm the process with the help of clicking on the yes button.
- Once you click on the yes button, the settings will get downloaded to your Mac.
- From there, you need to follow up on the setup for that go to the install function and then get it on your Mac.
- Open the file and then start the installation process.
- You need to confirm the option by clicking on the yes button again.
- Once done, 3uTools will be running on your Mac.