ASUS AI Suite 3 is a free all-in-one interface that offers the users multiple ASUS utilities and allows them to manage these utilities simultaneously. This motherboard tuning utility is also an overclocking utility that has been specially designed for ASUS motherboard.
With the help of AI Suite III, you can improve your computer’s performance and even get longer use out of it. You can check CPU frequency, SATA and CPU power, PC voltage, and so one with the help of this utility tool.
Download ASUS AI Suite
This comes really handy when you are playing games on your PC or using it for some other intensive work. With the help of AI Suite 3, you can configure PC settings for enhanced performance without damaging them early.
In this post, you can read more about the features of this ASUS motherboard tuning utility and how you can install it on your PC.
Features of AI Suite 3
Here are a few features of AI Suite 3 that make it such a good motherboard utility tool for ASUS motherboard:
Monitor and Control Utilities
AI Suite 3 works perfectly for ASUS motherboard allows you to freely tweak the settings for an improved PC power. It allows you to monitor your utilities and modify them which comes handy when you are playing high graphics games or performing demanding tasks on your PC.
PC Fan Xpert Feature
One of the most amazing features of ASUS AI Suite 3 is the PC Fan Xpert feature that allows the users to use this utility tool as a PC fan controller tool. As a result, you can easily control the CPU fan speed to keep your PC cool. You have the option to choose Fan Auto Tuning setting or manual settings, depending on your knowledge and requirements.
After selecting the speed for your CPU fan, you can easily monitor the PC fan as well.
Improve System Performance
Another great thing about AI Suite 3 is that after you have installed it and launched it, this tool will analyze your computer. After the analysis, you can choose the automatic settings that will allow AI Suite 3 to optimize your PC by managing the CPU performance, power consumption level, and so on.
You also have the option of choosing the 5-Way Optimization feature that will allow you to manually change the values and overclock the system. With this feature, you can also determine the load that your CPU is currently handling by using memory stress tests.
There are a few other features as well that you will get with the ASUS AI Suite 3 package.
- Ai Charger+ – This AI Suite 3 feature allows you to charge your mobile phones quickly via the USB port. It is found to be 3 times quicker than the average USB charging time.
- Ez Updates – This feature automatically updates the motherboard drivers and removes the need to separately download the driver update software on your PC.
- DIGI+Power Control – This set of tools allows you to control the memory and voltage of your motherboard more efficiently.
- ASUS USB 3.0 Boost – Another great feature of AI Suite 3 is that it allows you to transfer an increased amount of data through the USB port.
Installation Requirements for AI Suite 3
In order to install AI Suite 3 on your PC for optimizing your ASUS motherboard, you need basic system requirements on your PC.
Here is what you need to get started with AI Suite 3 on your PC:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10; both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- ASUS AI Suite 3 Compatible Motherboard
How to Download and Install AI Suite 3 on your PC
In order to download and install AI Suite 3 successfully on your PC, you need to simply follow the below steps:
- Head to the official website of the ASUS Support Center at Fileproto.com to find the correct download for your motherboard.
- On the Support page, scroll down and then click on the ‘Enter Download Center’ button.
- Once you are on the Download Center page, enter your motherboard model name and click enter.
- Wait for the model to load on the page and then click on the ‘Driver & Utility’ link under the model name.
- On the Product Support page, choose your operating system from the drop-down menu and wait for the drivers and utilities to load for your product model.
- Click on the ‘Show All’ link under the Utilities section to see the entire list.
- Search for AI Suite 3/AI Suite III in the Utilities section and then click on the ‘Download’ button placed next to it.
- Wait for the .zip file to get downloaded on your PC.
Installing and Setting Up AI Suite 3 on your Windows PC
Once the download is complete, follow these steps to install AI Suite 3 on your desktop.
- Go to the Downloads folder and find your ASUS AI Suite 3 .zip file.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file with the help of WinRar to the AI Suite 3 folder and wait for the process to get completed.
- Double-click on the AI Suite folder to open the contents and then right-click on the AsusSetup.exe file. Choose the option ‘Run as administrator’.
- Once the installation dialog box opens, follow the instructions and choose the programs that you would like to install as part of the AI Suite 3 (It is recommended to install all the programs for better monitoring of your system).
- After the installation is complete, click on the ‘OK’ button to complete the process.
- Now, you will see the AI Suite 3 icon on your desktop. Double-click on it to launch the program.
- Click on the ‘5-Way Optimization’ option and then select between Fast and Extreme tuning options.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button.
AI Suite 3 is now ready to optimize your CPU and will offer you improved power management. You can choose to leave the default settings or you can configure advanced settings for a personalized experience.