Acrylic WI-Fi is a free Wi-Fi scanner that shows connected devices, Wi-Fi access points, displays information about the security mechanism, and collects generic Wi-Fi passwords. It works great with Windows 7/8/10/Vista. With this application’s help, the users can view and scan the Wi-Fi networks without any hassle.
|FULL NAME:||Acrylic Wi-Fi|
|FILE SIZE||4.35 MB|
The massification of Wi-Fi networks leads to the saturation of the Wi-Fi channels. But with the help of a Wi-Fi scanner such as Acrylic Wi-Fi Home, the users can improve configuration, speed options and select the right channels to relish the best speed in their entire home. When new variants of the program that include improvements are posted, the Acrylic Wi-Fi automatically warns the users.
With this free Wi-Fi scanner’s help, the users can become professional Wi-Fi networkers, know about the details of speed, analyze Wi-Fi networks, and perform and get advanced information.
Operation System Requirements
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista
Key Features of Acrylic Wi-Fi Home
- Ease of Use: It is simple to use with a user-friendly interface as well.
- Hidden networks: It provides detailed information for the secret WLAN networks. The users can get the hidden network SSID names.
- Packet viewer: Acrylic Wi-Fi Home also works as a WLAN sniffer that shows the captured network packets.
- Integration: Its advanced driver automatically integrates with Wireshark that enables Wireshark to get WLAN packets.
- Optimizing a Wi-Fi network: the systematic and periodic scan of the Wi-Fi coverage can be challenging. But with this application’s help, the users may discover areas that do not have a strong connection. It also checks the access points and router location so that the Wi-Fi can have the best performance.
How to Download and Install Acrylic Wi-Fi Home
- Open your Web browser, and from the official website or a trusted website, download the Acrylic Wi-Fi Home installation file.
- You can select ‘Save’ to keep the file in the Downloads folder or ‘Save as’ to download the program anywhere you want.
- After the downloading gets completed, click on the .exe file two times to start the installation process.
- You might see the windows installation instruction on your screen; follow that until finished.
- Now, you can see the Acrylic Wi-Fi Home icon on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to run the application on your Windows PC.
Alternatives to Acrylic Wi-Fi Home
It is a popular Wi-Fi analysis program that allows users to locate small-signal strength, mediocre channel placement, and many more. This application can also sense channel overlap and displays the channel usage on a graph similar.
It is a polished Wi-Fi application for Mac and Windows that comes with a free scanning mode and easy-to-use features. It also has a survey mode that allows the users to check the Wi-Fi strength in their home or office.
- Connectivity Fixer
It is a fast recovery and repairing tool that fixes internet connectivity problems of all types. This internet monitoring tool keeps a tab on network connectivity-related issues. Suppose the users face the issues such as limited internet connection, IP address conflict, no connectivity error, or any other type of error. In that case, this tool knows how to analyze and fix all kinds of mistakes.