3D Coat is an imaging and digital photo application with a simple and basic user interface; many Windows PC users recommend this software. The significant part of this application is that it is not complicated for beginners and, at the same time, is decisive for professionals. 3D Coat comes with exciting and unique features and works with most Windows Operating Systems, including Windows 10 64/ Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64.
|FULL NAME:||3D Coat|
|FILE SIZE||48 MB|
This professional digital sculpting and texturing program uses polygonal sculpting tools and dynamic patch tessellation technology. With industry-leading tools for sculpting, creating UV maps, polygonal topology morphing, extensive texturing, and many more, both professionals and amateurs can introduce this powerful tool into their projects of all sizes. They can easily and quickly create a highly-intricate and lifelike 3D models and environments.
3D Coat also supports advanced importing of 3D models created in other modeling apps to serve all its users’ requirements. The users can also immediately transform them into editing-ready voxel objects. The sculptors and designers can add new layers of details, texture displacements, complete UV unwrapping and mapping, and many more. 3D-Coat specializes in polygonal sculpting and voxel sculpting. It includes auto-retopology, an exclusive skinning algorithm that creates functional and accurate polygonal mesh skin over any voxel sculpture.
Installations Requirements for 3D Coat
The minimum requirements to install the 3D Coat on your Windows PC are:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB
Key Features of 3D Coat
3DCoat application separates toolsets and tasks into their exclusive workspaces or environment. The Paint, Retopo, and Sculpt workspaces have their native Mesh objects.
- User Interface
3DCoat offers a familiar User interface layout and workflow. The artist can efficiently work between a 2D canvas and a 3D viewport. What the user painted in 2D gets updated in the 3D viewport.
- PBR Texture Paint and Sculpt
One of the striking and distinctive features of 3D Coat is painting PBR textures and Sculpt simultaneously. In the other applications, the user might have to separate them into two tasks, and that obviously can become a time drain. But this is not the same case in the 3D Coat; if the users have an innovative material, they can apply both to a Low Poly paint object or a High Poly Sculpt.
How to Download and Install 3D Coat
To download the 3D Coat on your windows operating system, follow the following steps.
- Open the web browser and search for the 3D Coat setup file. You can download either from any trusted website or from the official site.
- The next move is to download the 3D Coat installer file.
- After the second step, save the downloaded file to your computer.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded 3D Coat application installer file.
- After that, a smart screen may appear and ask for confirmation; click yes to confirm.
- Follow all the windows installation instructions until a confirmation notification of a successful installation appears.
- Your application is now ready to use. Enjoy!